[Box Backup] bbackupd false notification

kiru boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 12:46:26 GMT 2008

Hi list,

I'm running the bbackupd daemon with the -V argument, and I see only the
following messages in the syslog:

---
Box Backup (bbackupd)[28220]: NOTICE: Finished scan of local files
Box Backup (bbackupd)[28220]: NOTICE: About to notify administrator
about event backup-finish, running script
'/etc/box/bbackupd/NotifySysadmin.sh backup-finish'
Box Backup (bbackupd)[28220]: NOTICE: File statistics: total file size
uploaded 4192095, bytes already on server 0, encoded size 2801312
---

but I receive messages in every half hour with the following subject:
"BACKUP PROBLEM on host mikroweb.hu (unknown)".

Why is this? How can I eliminate this?

regards,
kiru