[Box Backup] Raw File Encryption Key Management

Jamuel P. Starkey boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 06:29:41 BST 2008

Hi,

>From the docs I surmise that the raw file encryption key file contains two keys: one AES and one Blowfish.  Can some describe the file/container
that encapsulates these keys? I tried a cursory Google search for a description of raw encryption keys and didn't get very far . . .

Are there any suggestions for a means to export these keys?  Or even to transform the keys into another format for archival purposes?

Any information you can provide with respect to the raw file encryption keys would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

JPS