[Box Backup] exception BackupStore InvalidBackupStoreFilename (4/3)

Jason boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon May 5 16:57:33 BST 2008

When I run the command without "fix" I get this:

Check store account ID 00000003
Phase 1, check objects...
Phase 2, check directories...
File ID 1a66aa has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 1a66ae has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 1a66ac has different container ID, probably moved
,,,
File ID 18898e has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 186165 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 15b759 has different container ID, probably moved
Directory ID 14987e has wrong container ID.
Phase 3, check root...
Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
Object 18df9e is unattached.
Object 18df9f is unattached.
Object 18dfa0 is unattached.
,,,
Object 1ab162 is unattached.
Object 1ab163 is unattached.
Object 1ab164 is unattached.
Phase 5, fix unrecovered inconsistencies...
Phase 6, regenerate store info...
NOTE: Soft limit for account changed to ensure housekeeping doesn't
delete files on next run
NOTE: Hard limit for account changed to ensure housekeeping doesn't
delete files on next run
104352 errors found
NOTE: No changes to the store account have been made.
Run again with fix option to fix these errors
You should now use bbackupquery on the client machine to examine the store.

When running with "fix" I get:

NOTE: Will fix errors encountered during checking.
Check store account ID 00000003
Phase 1, check objects...
Phase 2, check directories...
File ID 1a66aa has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 1a66ae has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 1a66ac has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 18898e has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 186165 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 15b759 has different container ID, probably moved
Directory ID 14987e has wrong container ID.
Phase 3, check root...
Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
Object 18df9e is unattached.
Object 18df9f is unattached.
Object 18dfa0 is unattached.
Object 18f4e6 is unattached.
Object 18f4e7 is unattached.
Object 18f4e8 is unattached.

And it's still going.  I started it yesterday after getting your message.