[Box Backup] exception BackupStore InvalidBackupStoreFilename (4/3)

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon May 5 17:08:16 BST 2008

Hi Jason,

On Mon, 5 May 2008, Jason wrote:

> When I run the command without "fix" I get this:
>
> Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
> Object 18df9e is unattached.
> Object 18df9f is unattached.
> Object 18dfa0 is unattached.
> ,,,
> Object 1ab162 is unattached.
> Object 1ab163 is unattached.
> Object 1ab164 is unattached.
[...]
> When running with "fix" I get:
>
> Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
> Object 18df9e is unattached.
> Object 18df9f is unattached.
> Object 18dfa0 is unattached.
> Object 18f4e6 is unattached.
> Object 18f4e7 is unattached.
> Object 18f4e8 is unattached.
>
> And it's still going.  I started it yesterday after getting your message.

So if I understand you correctly, it's in Phase 4 and printing out the
same numbers that it printed without "fix", but much more slowly (because
it's repairing the errors)?

I think that gives me enough information to start digging, thanks. Out of
curiosity, roughly how many "object is unattached" messages did you get in
the check run (without fix), and how long is it taking to produce each one
when fixing? (this should give us an estimate of how long the fix will
take at the current rate).

I'll get back to you when I know more about the problem, hopefully
later today.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |