[Box Backup] Odd Box Issue

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed May 28 10:15:23 BST 2008

Hi Matt,

It looks like a protocol issue where both sides are waiting for a message
from the other (deadlock).

In order to debug this, please could you enable ExtendedLogging (or
ExtendedLogFile) on both sides, and send me the last 50 or so lines of
protocol messages on both sides, and the last few log messages, up to the
point where the connection times out and the server reports Connection
Protocol_Timeout.