[Box Backup] Windows regex help

Timothy Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu May 29 13:12:42 BST 2008

Hello guys,

I've read the wiki and the mailling lists, but I can't seem to find
the regex I need.

I'm using the windows client. All I want to do is backup a bunch of
BU08xxxx folders. So I have a hierarchy like this:

D:\
D:\somefolder
D:\somefiles.zip
D:\somefiles2.zip
D:\BU080521
D:\BU080522
D:\BU080523

etc.

At the moment I have the following regex:

                Path = D:\
                # So we don't copy gb's and gb's of old data
                ExcludeFilesRegex = D:\\.*$
                ExcludeDirsRegex = D:\\.*$
                AlwaysIncludeDirsRegex = D:\BU08\.*

But this doesn't backup anything!! In the logs, box connects, then
disconnects straight away, so I know it's a problem with my regex. Can
someone please help?

Thanks,
Timothy.