[Box Backup] Simple question about usage info

Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri May 30 14:00:53 BST 2008

Hi Chris,
I don't have ready access at the moment, but see the Feature Request
http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/FeatureRequests
(search for "obviously counted twice") for my classic true-life case.
I believe I recall seeing lots of files with both "o" and "X" flags in
that client (and others, too, I think).
Thanks,
Pete