[Box Backup] Odd Box Issue

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri May 30 15:30:03 BST 2008

Hi Matt,

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Matt Brown wrote:

> >I might need you to build the latest Box from source on client and
> >server to help debug this problem, would that be possible for you?
>
> I have r2184 built and installed at Client and Server - is this rev
> sufficient for the tests ?

Sorry, I found a bug with the new backtrace logic, it might crash on an
exception. Please could you update to the latest SVN and test with that?
Also please make sure that you see TRACE level messages in the logs on
both sides (run with -V and configure syslog appropriately).

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |