[Box Backup] Restoring deleted files recursively

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Mon Nov 3 11:00:35 GMT 2008

Hello Torsten and Chris.

I have the exact same problem as described by Torsten below.

> I made some tests and now i can more specific describe my problem.
>
> Deleted files inside of a (not deleted) subdirectory are not restored.

I have a maildir with subfolders and want to restore all deleted mails
within still existing directories.

The command:
"restore -d top_dir_on_store new_folder_on_mailserver"

Restores nothing.So I have to go into every directory with bbackupquery
and identify if it has deleted mail, and then restore folders like that
one by one. So tedious to be unusable.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Tobias Balle-Petersen