[Box Backup] Windows Boxbackup path configuration and eventlogs

Chris Wilson boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Tue Nov 4 22:44:09 GMT 2008

Hi Brendon,

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, Brendon Baumgartner wrote:

> A few questions regarding the new win32 agent I'm using.
>
> 1. When a file open error occurs, there are 3 separate event log
> entries. Could this be reduced to 1?

That depends, what are they?

> 2. Can I separately specify the verbosity of the logging in the event
>    logs and the logfile?

Yes, the LogFile level depends only on the LogFileLevel configuration
option and on nothing else. Use the command-line options to change the
verbosity of console and event logging.

> 3. What are the valid values for LogFileLevel?

nothing, fatal, error, warning, notice, info, trace, everything.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |