[Box Backup] Windows Boxbackup path configuration and eventlogs

Chris Wilson boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Wed Nov 5 19:31:41 GMT 2008

Hi Brendon,

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, Brendon Baumgartner wrote:

> > It should be created after a successful backup on all platforms. If
> > the backup fails (does not complete) every time then it will never be
> > created. Is your backup failing to complete?
>
> Ah ha! Yes, it is. It always dies at one particular file listed here
> along with the agent config. I reviewed the wiki notes on the
> TLSWriteFailed errors, but it looks like I have it correct.
>
> http://pastebin.com/m3b315cde
>
> Failed to upload file: D:\engineering\Solidworks 2006\SW06-3.daa: caught
> exception: Connection TLSWriteFailed (Probably a network issue between
> client and server.) (7/33)
>
> The file is 543 MB in size!

Please could you enable maximum verbosity logging to a file with the
following options:

LogFile = c:\windows\temp\bbackupd.log (or similar)
LogFileLevel = everything
LogAllFileAccess = yes

and send me the log file after a failed backup?

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |