[Box Backup] Eventlog full with warnings

Chris Wilson boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Tue Nov 11 09:46:47 GMT 2008

Hi Roy,

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Roy wrote:

> Already any luck with debugging the warnings? Or do you need a bigger logfile.
> Because I have it still running in trace mode.

There were no "Found conflicting ID" messages in the log that you sent me.
I guess maybe it was a first run. The file that was originally in
conflict, with ID 2002, no longer appears to be. If you have any conflicts
in the log file now, please could you send it again?

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |