[Box Backup] Files are backup, but old/delete does not stay

Alexandre Mallais boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Mon Nov 17 21:29:16 GMT 2008

Sorry I miss to provide this informations.
I doubt this being the problem

usage show this:
query > usage
     Old files       11.0Mb   0%
 Deleted files        0.0Mb   0%
   Directories        9.5Mb   0%
    Soft limit     1500.0Mb  75% ******************************

So I doubt this is the problem, it did not acheive the 75% for a long time