[Box Backup] Help installing client on MacBook White

Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Thu Nov 20 00:24:07 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I finally broke my rule about only having two operating systems in my
life (Ubuntu and, alas, Windows).  I bought a MacBook White for my
guitar-playing son http://www.apple.com/macbook/white/  (it has the
Intel processor).

The good news is that this should help me understand how to run
boxbackup on Macs and thus, I hope, open up my business to the
creative folks who like to use Macs.

So, can someone hold my hand through installing boxbackup client on
this thing?  The only admin I've done on it so far is install
OpenOffice.org and the like by downloading things like .dmg files and
dragging them to the "A" thing (I have no idea what it's doing under
the covers, or if even that is the best way to install things).

Thanks for the help!

Pete