[Box Backup] machinereadble output bbackupquery - help needed

Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Fri Oct 17 00:30:53 BST 2008

Hi Chris,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Chris Wilson <chris at qwirx.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion. I've implemented it in a slightly different
> way, adding a "-m" option to the usage command, so you should be able to
> use a command like this:
>
>        bbackupquery "usage -m" quit

While you're poking around in there, would it be reasonably possible
to resolve this issue:
>From http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/FeatureRequests
Server-side Statistics
Add a server-side "bbstoreaccounts info" output line indicating number
of blocks and Mb used by only the current versions of client files
(not overhead, not directories, not old, not deleted, not old and
deleted). Note that some files are obviously counted twice in the
current info output (PeteJ 2007-02-25):
                Blocks used: 12178542 (47572.43Mb)
   Blocks used by old files: 9052490 (35361.29Mb)
Blocks used by deleted files: 10209326 (39880.18Mb)
Add a similar client-side "bbackupquery -q usage quit" output line.

How can I help?

Thanks!
Pete