[Box Backup] AccountNumber length?

James O'Gorman boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Wed Oct 22 18:24:39 BST 2008

Chris Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008, Richard Hurt wrote:
>> BTW: Sorry for the repost but I keep submitting RTF/HTML email and the
>> server keeps bouncing it.  :(

Not bounced, just waiting in the for me to click a button in the
moderation queue. :-)

> I only got one copy of the message and I'm glad that the mailing list
> server does not accept HTML email :)

I had pondered changing that as quite a few people (notably Gmail users)
seem to be attempting to post in HTML, but I'll leave it for now. There
are also several people who keep trying to post from the wrong address -
perhaps those people should subscribe to the list with their aliases and
mark them "nomail".

James