[Box Backup] Compilation failure on Arch Linux

Shem Valentine boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Thu Sep 4 06:03:12 BST 2008

--------------060004070707050701020402

Hello Chris,

Thank you for the response.

As suggested I have checked out the latest trunk.  However running
bootstrap results in an error, I've appended it to the same pastebin url.

http://pastebin.com/m25918e5c

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, shemsp1 at digis.net wrote:
>

>> Compilation of boxbackup fails with Arch Linux.
>>
>> The errors are posted here:
>> http://pastebin.com/m25918e5c
>>

> I think this and several other errors have been fixed in the trunk since
> the release candidate was released. Please could you try downloading the
> latest sources from Subversion and see if that helps?
>
> Cheers, Chris.

--------------060004070707050701020402

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hello Chris,<br>
Thank you for the response.<br>
As suggested I have checked out the latest trunk.  However running
bootstrap results in an error, I've appended it to the same pastebin
url.<br>
<pre wrap=""><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://pastebin.com/m25918e5c">http://pastebin.com/m25918e5c</a></pre>
Chris Wilson wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hi,

    <pre wrap="">Compilation of boxbackup fails with Arch Linux.

The errors are posted here: