[Box Backup] setting up the server and client

scartomail boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Wed Aug 12 11:18:23 BST 2009

Hi,

If your having trouble with the complex html, look at this howto:
http://www.vancocomputing.com/blogs/linux/2008/04/25/boxbackup-installation-and-configuration/

It is just one long page with enough explenations and besides some flaws it has an excelent flow.
I used it to create my own setup page and copied most it.

Just found the page by excedent and don't know the owner.

Rgds Edo