[Box Backup] setting up the server and client

Achim boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Thu Aug 13 22:03:13 BST 2009

Hello James:

On 13/08/2009 20:59, James O'Gorman wrote:
> Trac's wiki syntax is actually pretty straightforward. The help files
> are all available in the wiki. WikiFormatting will be the page you
> really want:
>
> https://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/WikiFormatting
>
> e.g. a table could look like:
>
> || cell 1 || cell 2 ||
> || || cell 4 ||

I am aware of the formatting: looks simple, but try to rebuild a complex
table and you will probably want to jump out of the window... I am now
thinking of using a spreadsheet to copy the original data and add the ||
where necessary, but all that is honestly pretty low on my priority
list: the webpage won't go anywhere, and I do not need to have all the
information in one place.

> I'm also painfully aware that the server trac is hosted on is really
> starting to crawl (and has even crashed a couple of times). I'm going to
> try and shift it onto another server that isn't doing a lot before
> replacing the current one. If I get time I'll shift things over this
> weekend, but I haven't had time to regression test it yet.

Honestly didn't catch my attention, and I have been using Trac and SVN
quite extensively these days, so this should not be too high on your
todo list either (-:

Best regards, Achim