[Box Backup] Unable to restore (old version) of a file

Micha Kersloot boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Fri Aug 28 14:07:27 BST 2009

Hi Chris,

> Hi Micha,
>
> On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Micha Kersloot wrote:
> > On Wednesday 12 August 2009 22:21:58 Chris Wilson wrote:
> > > Hi Micha,

> > > I'm afraid I'm going on holiday from tomorrow (the 13th) until the 21st
> > > so you'll have to wait a bit for a reply. In the mean time you could
> > > try running "bbstored -DV" on the server instead of as a daemon, to see
> > > if you can get any additional information from the extra logging.

A bit late, but here  is my extra logging information:
Client certificate CN: BACKUP-4
Send block allocation size is 1024
Receive Version(0x1)
Receive Version(0x1)
Send Version(0x1)
Send Version(0x1)
Receive Login(0x4,0x1)
Receive Login(0x4,0x1)
NOTICE: Login from Client ID 0x00000004 Read-only
Send LoginConfirmed(0x47204a5bb373a,0x653008,0x1900000,0x1e00000)
Send LoginConfirmed(0x47204a5bb373a,0x653008,0x1900000,0x1e00000)
Receive ListDirectory(0x1,0x2,0xc,true)
Receive ListDirectory(0x1,0x2,0xc,true)
Send Success(0x1)
Send Success(0x1)
Receive ListDirectory(0x3,0x2,0xc,true)
Receive ListDirectory(0x3,0x2,0xc,true)
Send Success(0x3)
Send Success(0x3)
Receive ListDirectory(0x2227,0x2,0xc,true)
Receive ListDirectory(0x2227,0x2,0xc,true)
Send Success(0x2227)
Send Success(0x2227)
Receive ListDirectory(0x42da,0x1,0,false)
Receive ListDirectory(0x42da,0x1,0,false)
Send Success(0x42da)
Send Success(0x42da)
Receive GetFile(0x42da,0x4336)
Receive GetFile(0x42da,0x4336)
ERROR: FileStream: called with invalid file handle
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileOpenError) at
FileStream.cpp(117)
Connection statistics for BACKUP-4: IN=168 OUT=21807 TOTAL=21975
ERROR: Error in child process, terminating connection: Common OSFileOpenError
(Can't open a file -- attempted to load a non-existant config file or bad file
referenced within?) (1/2)

I've used exactely the same commands on the client as before.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot

http://www.kovoks.nl/
KovoKs B.V. is ingeschreven onder KvK nummer: 11033334