[Box Backup] Mailbox backup is dangerous.

Alexandre Mallais boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Sat Aug 29 13:59:45 BST 2009

It has been more than a year that we are using box backup at my work,
and we never failled on restoring a file (over 50 client) (more then 2TB
or data). So I am do not really understand the concern you all have,
because for me it alwasy worked good.

And with more than 50 client, I guess I would have encoutered the
scenario you are saying.