[Box Backup] Mailing lists back up

James O'Gorman james at netinertia.co.uk
Sun Dec 6 19:19:44 GMT 2009

Hi all,

First of all, apologies for the lists not being available for a while. Due to issues with the original list server, I have re-created the lists on a new server. All memberships have been copied as they were from the old server, but your Mailman passwords _have changed_ (see below).

The Mailman site is now located at http://lists.boxbackup.org/ - I will update the website and wiki in due course.
As I have only copied the subscription list and not the user database, passwords will have been randomly-generated. To have your password sent to you, use the Mailman site above, or contact me directly, off-list, and I can have the system send you your password.

Note that the list server will still send you your password on the first day of the month anyway.

At the moment, unfortunately, we do not have a copy of the old archives. I will try and arrange to retrieve these.

James