[Box Backup] Comparing C:\

Brendon Baumgartner boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Tue Feb 3 18:16:27 GMT 2009

I setup the config for Path =3D C:\ and Path =3D C: and I wasn't able to =
do
a compare -a -q.

Looking at the logs, it seems things get hung up on permission/access
errors. Is it possible to have compare skip the files that error so that
it does work? Errors are below.

Currently in my configs, I have path=3DC:\ and then setup exclusions.

query > compare -q -a
WARNING: Quick compare used -- file attributes are not checked.
WARNING: Location 'Cdrive' path ends with '\', compare may fail!
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
BackupQueries.cpp(164
2)
WARNING: Location 'Ddrive' path ends with '\', compare may fail!
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
BackupQueries.cpp(164
2)

query > compare -q -a
WARNING: Quick compare used -- file attributes are not checked.
WARNING: Failed to access local directory 'C:': Permission denied (13)
WARNING: Failed to access local directory 'D:': Permission denied (13)
query >