[Box Backup] Comparing C:\

Brendon Baumgartner boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Tue Feb 10 18:53:27 GMT 2009

Found it... Box Backup Query Tool vtrunk_2387M,

C:\Program Files\BoxBackup>bbackupquery.exe
NOTICE:  Box Backup Query Tool vtrunk_2387M, (c) Ben Summers and
contributors 20
03-2008
Login complete.

Type "help" for a list of commands.

query > compare -a -q
WARNING: Quick compare used -- file attributes are not checked.
WARNING: Location 'Cdrive' path ends with '\', compare may fail!
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
BackupQueries.cpp(160
3)
WARNING: Location 'Ddrive' path ends with '\', compare may fail!
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
BackupQueries.cpp(160
3)

permission/access