[Box Backup] notifyadmin.*

scartomail boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Wed Sep 2 09:44:48 BST 2009

Blat, GREAT!!
That saves me an incredible amount of time.

Thanks for the tip, that seems to do the work.
I quickly read through syntaxis page and it seems they also have something thought of for the password usage(not having it in plaintext in a file).

This could be easaly integrated into the notifyadmin.vbs file.

I gues for now that covers the "how does the backup run?" issue.
If you are both friends and backup each others files this is not an issue.
But if you backup files from "ignorend users"(the holiday foto's of my sister) you don't want her to check if the backup is still running ok.

I will see if the installer I used is able to get input from some kind of messagebox.
That way the installer is still universal and a different password could be used on installation time.

Thanks Achim!

Rgds Edo