[Box Backup] notifyadmin.*

scartomail boxbackup at boxbackup.org
Thu Sep 3 09:37:57 BST 2009

> No, I mean that it will run as a service that monitors the
> Box Backup service and gives the user a warning if the
> automated backups run by Box Backup are failing.

That sounds like a nice feature, one that I did not know of.
Couldn't find anything on that here: http://boxi.sourceforge.net/
Do you have a link of a page where that is discribed?

> https://www.boxbackup.org/svn/box/trunk/contrib/windows/installer/
>
> It's written in InstallJammer, which is free but I think
> not open source.

Yep, found it, thanks!
I used InstallJammer for my installer to, thats convenient because I now know the program.
It's free to use and work perfect, could'nt find anything on opensource.
But I just planning on using it not adjusting it, it already works verry well.

Rgds Edo