[Box Backup] OpenSSL 1.0.0-beta3 for Box Backup/Boxi

Achim achim+box
Fri Sep 11 21:02:18 BST 2009

Hello Edo:

On 09/09/2009 17:58, scartomail wrote:
> I'm currently using the boxbackup-client compiled for windows from this page:
> http://cuba-project.org/HOWTO_Compile_Box_Backup_from_source
>
> The backup works only the NotifySysAdmin.vbs does not get activated.
> I have edited the vbscript to see if does anything but nothing hapens when boxbackup runs.
>
> The bbackupd.conf file has configured the NotifySysAdmin.vbs script correctly.
>
> Is this a bug or should I configure something else that I don't know of?

I think you have to declare something like

NotifyScript = cscript //Nologo NotifySysAdmin.vbs

or even easier:

NotifyScript = NotifySysAdmin.cmd

and NotifySysAdmin.cmd then consists of only one line:
cscript //Nologo NotifySysAdmin.vbs

Good luck, Achim