[Box Backup] OpenSSL 1.0.0-beta3 for Box Backup/Boxi

Achim achim+box
Tue Sep 15 22:11:32 BST 2009

Hello Edo:

On 15/09/2009 14:01, scartomail wrote:
> Well boxi has setup the following line in the bbackupd.conf file:
> NotifyScript = C:\Program Files\Box Backup\NotifySysAdmin.vbs
>
> That path is correct.
> If I copy and paste it into the start->run box the script starts to run.
>
> Does the NotifySysAdmin script work for you?

It works for me the way I explained it to you: i haven't tested the
default configuration, but would venture to guess that it is the default
for a good reason.

>> or even easier:
>> NotifyScript = NotifySysAdmin.cmd
>
>> and NotifySysAdmin.cmd then consists of only one line:
>> cscript //Nologo NotifySysAdmin.vbs
>
> I gues BB should start the script that way (with the cscript //Nologo option), right?

Could be. Rather than guessing, I prefer to control that aspect with a
CMD that can certainly be launched by BB.

Achim