[Box Backup] OpenSSL 1.0.0-beta3 for Box Backup/Boxi

scartomail scartomail
Wed Sep 16 16:59:46 BST 2009

Hi Achim,

> >> or even easier:
> >> NotifyScript = NotifySysAdmin.cmd
> >
> >> and NotifySysAdmin.cmd then consists of only one
> line:
> >> cscript //Nologo NotifySysAdmin.vbs
> >
> > I gues BB should start the script that way (with the
> cscript //Nologo option), right?
>
> Could be. Rather than guessing, I prefer to control that
> aspect with a
> CMD that can certainly be launched by BB.

I understand what you mean and set the bbackupd.conf file the way you said.
The cmd file consists of the line "echo hello world > test.log", can't go wrong this way, right?

Still nothing hapens, no test.log file is created.
I have setup the bbackupd.conf file to startup the cmd file from the c:\temp directory and write there, just to be sure it had nothing to do with ACL rights.
But again nothing????

I'm at this for some hours now and have run all the test scenario's I could think of.
I'm pretty lost at this point.

Do you have anymore tips?

Rgds Edo