[Box Backup] How to delete a single file from the store server?

LM hermes.trismegistos at web.de
Sun Aug 29 20:19:49 BST 2010

Hi,

When using boxbackup-0.10 I had a problem with a large file (over 2GB compressed). Now I upgraded to 0.11-rc8.

However, according to the upgrading guide I will have to delete this file on the store server to fix this. http://boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/011
"If you have problems with large files (over 2GB compressed) not being backed up, restored or compared, you will need to delete them from the store server to fix them properly. You can do this before or after upgrading, but if they are uploaded again by the 0.10 client then the problem will not be solved."

I read the man pages of bbackupquery and bbstoreaccounts and searched boxbackup.org for an answer, but I could not find out how to delete a single file. Could you please tell me?

Regards,
Lars