[Box Backup] Windows client version

Linus Brimstedt linus at brimstedt.se
Thu Dec 2 07:24:25 GMT 2010

Indeed, I do not mind helping out and updating documentation where I find
errors, so if I could get an account with the username Brimstedt Ill do what
I can.

Most likely, my changes will be sparse in the beginning since i do not know
boxbackup that well yet.

Also, probably this does not give me access to the main webpages of
boxbackup?

/Linus