[Box Backup] LAN backup ?

Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services pjalajas at gigalock.com
Fri Dec 3 20:16:22 GMT 2010

Hi Stephen,

A few years ago, my mother's apartment burned to the ground, and my
buddy had all the computer hardware in his office stolen--I encourage
you to get your data off-site, too, somehow.

Several of us on this list run public boxbackup servers on which I'm
sure you could sign up for an account.  With the right tuning of your
bbackupd.conf file, you could at least protect your most important
files on a reasonable schedule with little impact on your bandwidth
limit.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Take care,
Pete