[Box Backup] boxbackup in debian/squeeze

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Thu Dec 16 21:50:16 GMT 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:00:51 (CET), Wolfgang Trexler wrote:

> Am 2010-12-11 00:44, schrieb Reinhard Tartler:
> [snip]
>> rc8 packages built for lenny can be found here:
>>
>> http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports/pool/main/b/boxbackup/
>>
>> These commands will enable the debian-backports repository:
>>
>> $ echo deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports lenny-backports main>  /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian-backports.list
>> $ apt-get update
>
> Hi,
>
> the lenny backports repository does not list the boxbackup packages (at
> least at the moment), therefore the update does not work...
>
> http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=lenny-backports&searchon=names&keywords=boxbackup

I'm sorry, it is in the 'lenny-backports-sloppy' suite, not
'lenny-backports'.

The correct command would be:

$ echo deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports lenny-backports-sloppy main >  /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian-backports.list
$ apt-get update

Unfortunately, packages.debian.org does not seem to index the
'lenny-backports-sloppy' suite.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4