[Box Backup] Trac account request

Achim achim+box at qustodium.net
Thu Dec 23 22:40:35 GMT 2010

Hello Morty:

On 20/12/2010 22:57, Moritz 'Morty' Strübe wrote:
> Username: Morty
> Reason: Add some bandwith limiting snippets to the wiki.

Would you mind sharing your insights with the list? Last year in
September, I asked a question related to that topic and did not receive
any feedback (see my original message below).

Especially Windows clients seem to be an issue, since the UNIX-y OS
already bring plenty of options to manage QoS.

Happy holidays, Achim