[Box Backup] Removing unused backup entries

Roy boxbackup at hostingbrothers.nl
Mon Feb 8 13:46:51 GMT 2010

Hi Chris,

I was to fast with replying. Because I didn't use ls -d to show those
deleted root entries (and previously I saw it in Boxi, which shows them
by default). Now I know how I got confused, because they are still
there. But that's normal I think?. They only should be deleted when
housekeeping decides it?

Cheers,

Roy