[Box Backup] Removing unused backup entries

Roy boxbackup at hostingbrothers.nl
Tue Feb 16 13:09:51 GMT 2010

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Roy,

>> Is send in a personal mail.
>
> Thanks for the logs. To help me to reproduce the problem, can you tell
> me:
>
> * What version of Windows this is on;
>
> * What filesystem this is on (and how it's mounted on the Windows
> machine, if it's not local, as it's drive D: and not C: that is being
> backed up);
>
> * Whether you run any other Windows clients, and if so which ones have
> this problem and which ones don't?
>
> Cheers, Chris.
Hi Chris,

This is on Windows XP SP2. The errors are on the d-drive, which is NTFS
(all my drives are NTFS). But you could see in the logfile if it's c,d
or e. All are local and NTFS. We also run it on Windows Server 2003 and
another Windows XP machine. But I have to run a comparison run before I
know if they have the same problems. Should I do that?

Cheers,

Roy