[Box Backup] Hard Links & Ignoring directories

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Sun Jan 31 21:45:24 GMT 2010

Hi Ben,

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010, Ben Bennett wrote:

> Resurrecting this from the email vaults because the bug popped back up.
> I am running 0.11rc5.
>
> I'm getting:
>> sudo bbackupquery "compare -aq" quit
> WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at BackupQueries.cpp(1592)
> Exception: Common OSFileError (Error accessing a file. Check permissions.) (1/9)

I just wanted to let you know that:

* This appears to be a different bug, although related, because it applies
at compare time and not at backup time.

* I haven't forgotten about it, and I will work on it as soon as I have
time. I don't expect it to be difficult to fix.

Sorry for the long delay in responding. I am in Italy on contract at the
moment, and for the next three months or so, and between that and my
girlfriend I'm finding it a bit difficult to find enough time to work on
Box Backup at the moment.