[Box Backup] Problem with "excluded" folder not removed from store

robinharteveld at gmail.com robinharteveld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:50:48 BST 2010

Hello,
I have a problem with a folder in my store.
The folder is very big. (around 10 Gb) Now the store is over the softlimit
(30 Gb) but under the hardlimit (60 Gb). I removed the folder from my
backupjob (removed it from bbackupd.conf).
Of course it still exists on the fileserver.
The problem is that the folder in de store isn't marked as deleted. I think
that's why housekeeping doesn't remove is from the store. (not even after a
check and fix on the backupserver)
Did I make a mistake?
Robin Harteveld