[Box Backup] Boxbackup Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2

Magnus Homann magnus at homann.se
Sat Jun 5 13:19:36 BST 2010

sm8ps-boxbackup1 at yahoo.com skrev:
> Thank you for your answers! I am relieved to see that I am not the only poor soul on earth suffering from this bug which makes my (Box-)backups virtually useless.
>
> James,
> my locale is set to de_CH.UTF-8. Comparing to Wolfgang's statement, that does not seem to be the cause.
> I am using the pre-packaged 0.11-rc3-r2502-2 on a Ubuntu 9.10 client.
>
> Magnus,
> could you give some more specific information, please? If it is a known error on Ubuntu, then we should file a bug an Launchpad.

There was some discussion a year or two ago with Chris, that came to the conclusion that it was the binary build that was in error
(I think). Sorry, nothing more than that can I remember now. Try searching the archives?

I use th command löine workarpund, it's not "virtually useless" but only "very annoying". :-)

Magnus