[Box Backup] Restore of big deleted files fails with

Julien Barnier julien.barnier at ens-lyon.fr
Mon Jun 21 13:34:04 BST 2010

Hi,

> How big are we talking about? Can you reproduce it every time? Do you
> get any error messages in the server logs?

I can reproduce the problem every time, nothing particular in the log,
and the size limit seems to be around some MB.

But the fix you provided seems to solve the problem : the parent
directory of my store 'backup' directory on the server was owned by root
and not by bbstored. I changed the permissions and now restoring seems
to work perfectly well.

So thanks a lot for your quick and very useful answer !

Sincerely,

Julien