[Box Backup] Regex questions

Kenny Millington kenny.millington at 3ait.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 13:32:54 BST 2010

Hi,

> ExcludeFilesRegex = .+\._*|.*\\\._*
>
> Skipping excluded file: F:\Set_9-Excludes\._.Trashes
> Skipping excluded file: F:\Set_9-Excludes\.typeAttributes.dict
>
> I have not been able to find a regex that distinguihes between those two
> files, it appears that the underscore in the regex is ignored... or the
> more likely explanation: I have no clue how this is supposed to work (-:

Could be the monday-blues but surely "_*" will match zero or more
underscores and thus the case of no underscore at all...

--
Kenny Millington
Systems Developer
kenny.millington at 3ait.co.uk

3aIT Limited - Official Corporate Sponsor of the British Bobsleigh Team

4-10 Barttelot Rd   Horsham   West Sussex   RH12 1DQ
CoReg: 3866698   VATReg: 771388600
T: +44 (0)870 881 5097   F: +44 (0)870 116 0793

Visit www.3aIT.co.uk for Design, Systems, Support

Disclaimer:
The information contained within this email is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or
distribution of this email is prohibited and may be unlawful. The
content of this email represents the views of the individual and not
necessarily 3aIT Limited.  3aIT Limited reserves the right to monitor
the content of all emails in accordance with lawful business
practice. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that attachments are
free from computer viruses before transmission, 3aIT Limited does not
accept any liability in respect of any virus that is not detected.