[Box Backup] Boxi always shows first entry with same names, even if that entry is deleted

Achim achim+box at qustodium.net
Fri Oct 8 16:28:22 BST 2010

Good afternoon:

Boxi at the moment always shows "Old Files" and "Deleted Files",
ignoring the settings in the view menu. I have just realised the
following:

In bbackupquery, I see the following:

query > list -d
00000002 -dX--- F_root
00005f40 -d---- F_root

Two F_root, one "deleted" and the other not.

In Boxi, I see this:
-/(server root)
 +F_root

It appears that Boxi will always show the first entry in its list, for
instance "00000002 -dX--- F_root" instead of the more recent (and not
deleted!) "00005f40 -d---- F_root". I say that because the files I get
if I go into F_root in Boxi are the outdated ones in "00000002 -dX---
F_root".

I am however interested in looking at "00005f40 -d---- F_root", but
simply can't access that folder at the moment.

Is there a (simple) way to have Boxi either show all folders (and not
only "one per identical name"), or respect the setting of "View/Hide
old/deleted files"?

Otherwise, it appears that restoring in Boxi is pretty limited at the
moment.

Thanks, Achim