[Box Backup] Housekeeping warning and install problems

Dave Bamford dave at logical-progress.com
Fri Sep 17 09:52:18 BST 2010

Hi Roy

I got the same error, but in english and I assumed it was because I was
upgrading
instead of a new install and the conf file already existed in /etc/boxbackup

Also got the housekeeping messages, but once it had finished one pass of
housekeeping they have gone away.

The refcount problems can be overcome by doing a check of the store.
bbstoreaccounts nnn check fix

The good news is that the backups are working well and much faster for
me because I use a replicated NFS store to keep the files and back up from
a different machine running Debian with Debian virtual machines running
on KVM/QEMU. This works well because I can also back up the virtual machine
image to the NFS store.

All I need now is support for VSS for my windows clients.

Regards

Dave