[Box Backup] Restore problems

Roy boxbackup at hostingbrothers.nl
Mon Sep 20 13:37:00 BST 2010

  Op 20-9-2010 13:30, Chris Wilson schreef:
> Hi Roy,
>
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010, Roy wrote:

>>> You should be able to use "-l log.txt -Oeverything" to log
>>> everything that goes through the logging framework, which is not
>>> absolutely all output (yet).
>>
>> Couldn't find that on the Wiki. Should I add that?
>
> Yes please :)
Doesn't work as expected.
C:\Program Files\Box Backup>bbackupquery.exe -l d:\dir\log.txt -Oeverything

When I run it I got this:
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(FileClosed) at
FileStream.cpp(250)
Exception: Common FileClosed (1/16)

I hope that the syntax I used is wrong or I have a too old version of
bbackupquery (2636M).
> Cheers, Chris.
Cheers,

Roy