[Box Backup] Boxbackup on ARM processors

sm8ps-boxbackup1 at yahoo.com sm8ps-boxbackup1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 17:40:46 GMT 2011

Dear Leif & Achim,

thank you very, very much for the support offered! I am truly over-whelmed by
the short time it took to get  these answers and I can only repeat how impressed

I am about this project and the people driving it forward!

Leif, I would highly appreciate an installation parcel because I do not have
hardly any experience when it comes to handling software packages or -- to be
more precise -- any associated difficulties. However, with some additional
instructions I might be able to haul myself through.
As far as I can help with the hosting question,  I could of course offer some of

my TB's via FTP. I shall send you the respective information via PM.

Achim, your instructions look just like what I have been looking for! They seem
fully complete but still simple enough to follow or at least to ask specific
questions. Great work!

So I shall start testing at both of these strings on my own until I have a
working set-up including some installation notes. After that I can  have my
students play with it. Though I must ask for some patience because my spare time

is close to zero at the moment. As soon as I get some free evenings, I shall
start installing and endeavour into Cygwin which has been on my to-do/wish list
for long.

Many thanks & cheers!