[Box Backup] daily builds of trunk for ubuntu

Achim J. Latz achim+box at qustodium.net
Thu Feb 24 15:23:30 GMT 2011

Hello Reinhard:

On 25/01/2011 15:28, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> I've just played a bit with launchpad's support for building ubuntu
> packages from bzr branches, since the boxbackup svn trunk is mirrored
> there: https://code.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/boxbackup/trunk
>
> The resulting packages can be downloaded here:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~siretart/+archive/boxbackup-dailies
>
> Please let me know if you find this useful. If so, I'll add this
> piece of information to the wiki.

This is very useful. Would it be possible to sync the revisions (the
content is already synced)?

Currently Ubuntu shows r758 [1], wheras BoxBackup Trac shows 2861 [2]
atm. This would eliminate one source of confusion when trying to match
versions.

Thank you in advance, Achim

[1] <https://code.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/boxbackup/trunk>
[2] <http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/browser>

--
Achim J. Latz, Qustodium Internet Security
achim.latz at qustodium.net · http://www.qustodium.net