[Box Backup] MaxUploadRate crashes bbackupd trunk under Windows

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Fri Feb 25 23:36:58 GMT 2011

Hi Achim,

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011, Achim wrote:

> [crash with Windows default message "Send error report to MS?"]
>
> Would such a Windows error report be helpful?

It's not helpful to send it to MS, but if you inspect the details of the
report, you should find a number of files that would be sent to MS (and
deleted after the report is sent or cancelled), that will contain stack
traces and register dumps, these would be useful if you could send them to
me (please copy them before cancelling the report).

Did you by any chance compile the Windows client with debugging symbols?
If so, please could you send me bbackupd.exe along with those files?