[Box Backup] MaxUploadRate crashes bbackupd trunk under Windows

Achim achim+box at qustodium.net
Sat Feb 26 10:15:42 GMT 2011

Hello Chris:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 23:43:42 +0000 (GMT), Chris Wilson
<chris at qwirx.com> wrote:
> The best way to debug it would be to compile the binary with debug
> symbols and optimisation disabled (CXXFLAGS="-g -O0", which may
> already be the case under Windows by default) and run it under gdb ("r
> release/bin/bbackupd/bbackupd.exe -D"), which should allow you to
> debug it when it crashes.

I built the debug version and sent it to you with my current setup. In
order to install gdb, I have to completely reinstall my cygwin/mingw
toolchain, because a major upgrade took place in the mean time...

Once I finish that process, I will see what I can do with gdb, although
I have no experience whatsoever with it.

Would anybody know of a "5 minute bootcamp" for GDB?

Achim