[Box Backup] MaxUploadRate crashes bbackupd trunk under Windows

Achim achim+box at qustodium.net
Sun Feb 27 23:52:23 GMT 2011

Hello Chris:

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:19:47 +0000 (GMT), Chris Wilson
<chris at qwirx.com> wrote:
> Sorry about that, I hope it's not too painful. I've just ordered a
> new desktop machine that I hope will allow me to run virtual machines
> less painfully for Box Backup development; plus it comes with a
> Windows 7 license :)

Yay for you! Does this make VSS any more probable? (-;

> Just knowing the exact line that it crashes on (with "bt") would be
> really useful, but in any case I've just committed a change that I
> hope will fix the problem, so please could you build and test the
> latest trunk?

Looks like you not only saved me from having to reinstall the
toolchain, but you also fixed the bug.

I am testing the latest trunk now, it is working perfectly so far.

Best regards, Achim

--
Achim J. Latz, Qustodium Internet Security
achim.latz at qustodium.net · http://www.qustodium.net