[Box Backup] boxbackup in debian/squeeze

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Sun Jan 9 15:56:35 GMT 2011

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 21:24:32 (CET), Chris Wilson wrote:

> Hi Reinhard,
>
> On Sat, 11 Dec 2010, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
>
>> rc8 packages built for lenny can be found here:
>>
>> http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports/pool/main/b/boxbackup/
>>
>> These commands will enable the debian-backports repository:
>>
>> $ echo deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports lenny-backports main > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian-backports.list
>> $ apt-get update
>>
>> Build status (with logs) is here:
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=boxbackup&suite=lenny-backports-sloppy
>>
>> Perhaps someone wants to add these notes to the boxbackup website?
>
> Done, thanks, and sorry for the delay.

I see that there is a type in both the description above and on the
wiki. The wrong part reads:

,----
| $ echo deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports lenny-backports main >/etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian-backports.list
| $ apt-get update
`----

It should be replaced by this:
,----
| $ echo deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports lenny-backports-sloppy main >/etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian-backports.list
| $ apt-get update
`----

(the suite is 'lenny-backports-sloppy', not 'lenny-backports')

Would you mind to create me a trac account and mail me the password? I
could then update the instructions myself in future.

Thanks!

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4